D3ntalDud3

10+ Year Member
Sep 24, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Anyone hear from Creighton today? I saw they supposedly call (previous threads) but does anyone know how long they call before second round acceptances (and when the second round acceptances are for that matter)? I also know/have heard Creighton gets pretty 'waitlist happy', any info from anyone would be great!

ryanaj

10+ Year Member
May 28, 2008
Status
Dental Student
Anyone know when they do acceptances for IDEP if they haven't already.

About the Ads

EKdental09

10+ Year Member
Aug 12, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Anyone hear from Creighton today? I saw they supposedly call (previous threads) but does anyone know how long they call before second round acceptances (and when the second round acceptances are for that matter)? I also know/have heard Creighton gets pretty 'waitlist happy', any info from anyone would be great!
There were some e-mail issues this morning. I had to e-mail Dr. Ayers to double check. They put official letters in the mail today as well though so depending on where you live it will come within the next few days.

DrReo

"Thread Necromancer"
10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2007
Status
Academic Administration
Yah, I called and letters were submitted along with an email... No luck for met yet...

StarCraft

10+ Year Member
Aug 26, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
Whew, that's good to hear. I thought my chances were over when I didn't receive an email on the 1st. Gotta just wait for the mailman now. Good luck to everyone!

About the Ads