Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

greenblue

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything from Creighton? I heard the waitlist is supposed to be selected in the next couple of months. Does anyone know if there is usually any movement within the waitlist? Is there anyone with acceptances that do not think they will attend?

Members don't see this ad.

Also, I was wondering if anyone knows when the last day is to put in your final deposit? In other words when do people have to make their final decision if they are trying to decide between two schools?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey, i think the class is full now. by the second wave(jan 15), i think they send out enough and some to fill the class. i think there will only be movement now if people drop, which i don't know. it's hard to predict if ppl will drop or not at this point since it's getting late. there's always hope though, you never know. continue to send the admins your new semester/quarter grades and update them because you never know! good luck man

But does anyone know when they are going to let people know if they are on the final list of 30? Thanks!

I believe they are supposed to start letting people know about the final waitlist sometime around May.