Creighton's PharmD Distance Pathway

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gunner1960

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was looking at this program and wondering if anyone is currently enrolled in it. If so do you feel that it's harder to do the classes via distance or you feel it would be better to be sitting in a classroom. I'm a nontrad student and I was considering it since it might spare my family a move.

Thanks for the help.

Members don't see this ad.

Moved to Pre-Pharmacy.

In general, questions about specific pharmacy schools go here because the content is suitable toward pre-pharmacy students applying to pharmacy school.

I was looking at this program and wondering if anyone is currently enrolled in it. If so do you feel that it's harder to do the classes via distance or you feel it would be better to be sitting in a classroom. I'm a nontrad student and I was considering it since it might spare my family a move.

Thanks for the help.

There are actually a lot of threads on this particular topic, just search for them. drugdoc is one user I know of who is a member of the distanc pathway. Perhaps she could shed light on the issue. I could never do the distance pathway because I'm too lazy and disorganized.

Drugdoc here...

Yes, there are many Creighton links already. Please search for them - lots of information on all aspects of the distance program. If you don't find what you're looking for, feel free to PM me - I'd be happy to help.