Criminal Chargers

Started by TpharmD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TpharmD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
not sure my friend had similar situation though

mods plz merge this thread with getinpharmd's
 
Last edited:
Hi all,
well I have been given Trespass Warning Notice from a casino for entering into casino at under age. I was NOT fined for it. I was NOT handcuffed. they photo copied my driving license. I received a written warning notice that says I can't go back to that casino ever and if I do I will be arrested. One of the officer dropped me off at the front gate.

Now I have following questions.
1) do i have to let pharmcas know about this incident?
2) when accepted some school asks for background check, so will this appear on it? if it does, am i going to be rejected then?
3) also will I have any problem while getting a license for pharmacist, especially from a state of that casino?

thanks.
 
it's not a big deal

Hi all,
well I have been given Trespass Warning Notice from a casino for entering into casino at under age. I was NOT fined for it. I was NOT handcuffed. they photo copied my driving license. I received a written warning notice that says I can't go back to that casino ever and if I do I will be arrested. One of the officer dropped me off at the front gate.

Now I have following questions.
1) do i have to let pharmcas know about this incident?
2) when accepted some school asks for background check, so will this appear on it? if it does, am i going to be rejected then?
3) also will I have any problem while getting a license for pharmacist, especially from a state of that casino?

thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think your issue here is with the casino, not with the law. Just don't go back to that casino, so it doesn't become a legal issue. You should be fine, the casino just gave you a warning.
 
Also, you were underage. Underage records are sealed. So even if you did get into serious trouble no one would be able to find out.
 
i was not 21 but above 18.

if I was the admission officer and look at your background check, I would lmao. Casino warning shouldn't be a big deal.

The admission officer's job is to look in your background for drug related issues like if you got caught growing 60 marijuana plants in your backyard or having a million dollar meth lab in your basement.
 
Last edited: