Critical Thinking Examination

Started by jbizzle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jbizzle

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So im heading to an interview in November and the program will be giving a critical thinking examination. Has anyone gone to an interview and took a critical thinking examination?

Does anyone have an idea on what it may entail.

Im so nervous for this interview.
 
Hmmm... One time, I had an interview to get into an education program during my undergrad that had an interview and I guess what you could consider a "critical thinking exam"-- I am wondering if this is a fancy way of saying-- essay.

For my undergrad program I was given a situation (teaching related) and had to explain the process I would take to deal with the issue.

Perhaps they will give you some type of scenario that they want you to work through? I'm sure it won't be anything too specific as far as medical treatment wise, but perhaps they are interested in seeing how you analyze certain situations?

I have no clue though, this is a total shot in the dark.

But, I wish you good luck!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What school is this J? I'd love to take a critical thinking exam at an interview...but that's just me.
 
What school is this J? I'd love to take a critical thinking exam at an interview...but that's just me.

Rosalind Franklin University on Nov. 20

I was told that there would be a group critical thinking at Shenandoah on Dec 16.

I saw you didn't apply to Rosalin Franklin but you did apply to SU. I hope you get invited.
 
Rosalind Franklin University on Nov. 20

I was told that there would be a group critical thinking at Shenandoah on Dec 16.

I saw you didn't apply to Rosalin Franklin but you did apply to SU. I hope you get invited.


Thanks. I sure hope so too! Hoping to start hearing back from schools shortly. Some schools I applied to don't review applications until Jan 1st 😱 I hate waiting around haha