critique my PS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

caligirlRN

want good info, please
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone want to critique my PS? I posted this in the regular pre-med section but since I'm a non-trad, I figured you might be better able to relate to it. Thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UGPA - 3.50 (econ & poli double)
did a postbac at Bryn Mawr - GPA - 3.55
JD - GPA - 3.00 (made law review and law journal of another school)
NC resident

ECs:
Obesity clinic work for a summer
Volunteered at an eating disorders facility for 1 yr.
Open door clinic volunteer for 1 yr.
TA'd in my last year of undergrad for an econ course
Helped organize a local fundraiser for ovarian cancer research (3 yrs)

MCAT - 29Q

Schools:

GW
Gtown
UNC
ECU
Wake
MUSC
VCU
UVa
Jefferson
EVMS
Brown
Temple

Any idea on what my chances are? Also, where I might consider applying that I haven't already? I really like UNC, just dont know if I am that competitive.