CRNA Billboard Advertisement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheLoneWolf

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Princeton nurse anesthetist featured on I-294 billboard | Bureau County Republican

“CRNAs: The Future of Anesthesia Care Today,”

Shes a "supervising certified registered nurse anesthetist" whatever that means.

Umm you dont post next to O Hares airport to advertise how you are helping rural communities.

We should probably be aggressively advertising who were are, so if anyone here sits on an ASA advisory board, take notes. Public perception matters a lot to this field.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Princeton nurse anesthetist featured on I-294 billboard | Bureau County Republican

“CRNAs: The Future of Anesthesia Care Today,”

Shes a "supervising certified registered nurse anesthetist" whatever that means.

Umm you dont post next to O Hares airport to advertise how you are helping rural communities.

We should probably be aggressively advertising who were are, so if anyone here sits on an ASA advisory board, take notes. Public perception matters a lot to this field.

I'm sure the ASA is going to fall over themselves to figure out how to help them get more ads. Stop claiming that team based care is the best. CRNAs don't want you on the team!

Reactions: 3 users
The race to the bottom continues. Public perception matters, but the public tends to view physicians as rich, grumpy, and aloof. Nurses are caring, sweet, and patient-centered. I would love to hear how a battle of the billboards will change that.

Members don't see this ad :)
nurses are caring, sweet and patient centered because they get to leave at 330 pm and we are bitter because we have to take all the calls...

Reactions: 2 users
At least you dont get crna recruiting emails. CA-3 and occasionally get crna job posting recruitment emails.

I replied to one and their response was, "well we figured you might know of some to refer. " riiight.....

This also made me think of the office episode with Jim filling out a job posting for dwight.

At least you dont get crna recruiting emails. CA-3 and occasionally get crna job posting recruitment emails.

I replied to one and their response was, "well we figured you might know of some to refer. " riiight.....

This also made me think of the office episode with Jim filling out a job posting for dwight.
Recruiters are the used car salespeople of the healthcare industry,

Reactions: 1 users
It is also a good time to write a check to ASAPAC and your state society PAC.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Recruiters are the used car salespeople of the healthcare industry,
making 6 figures in their pajamas drinking coffee while you are in the O.R. putting people to sleep who lie to you and supervising people who think you are overpaid and want to take you down a peg

It is also a good time to write a check to ASAPAC and your state society PAC.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
If I sent the asapac a check for 100 dollars, the only thing that would happen is my balance would go down by 100 dollars and that 100 dollars would be used to finance some fatcats third car.

Reactions: 2 users