Crunch Time Help

Started by Drmom2b
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Drmom2b

Undergrad but Driven
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am now entering my last week at my cc. I have to take the math portion of the CLAST exam sometime this week or next. Any suggestions? Is it tough? I have the study guide but I haven't had a chance to look it over yet. Also my GPA isn't all that well... 2.7 I am trying to get into USF as a transfer student. I'm probably just freaking out but has anyone transferred to a university with this GPA?? I will be a biology major and I can't wait until I can get to Tampa.

Any suggestions ... Time is running out and I want this transition to be as smoothly as possible.😕