Crush Step 2 New Edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aidith

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone compared Crush Step 2 old edition vs. the new edition?? The newest edition (3rd) just came out in Feb. but I already had the old one (2nd). Does anyone know what changes were made? Would I be ok if I just stick to the one I have, or is the new one significantly different/better??

Any help or advice you can send my way is greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I took a quick look at it in our library today...its much prettier than edition 2 (more color, font it nicer looking, and less bulleted format). But as far as I can tell, the content is identical to the 2nd edition. The new edition is about 60 pages longer though, so I'm not sure where all the extra pages are coming from...probably due to the formatting changes.

I'm gonna stick with my 2nd edition :cool: Any other opinions?

I didn't think the older edition was that good to begin with, so I doubt the new one is a major upgrade. Crush and Secrets are too general and I got the sense they emphasize random things that happened to be on the Author's tests. I wouldn't recommend either as a primary source; First Aid is much better.