Step II CS and CK proximity

Started by tritown
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tritown

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Due to logistics, it might be easiest for me to take CS only a day or two before CK. I have seen some threads from years ago about taking them a week apart, but not a day or two.

Basically, is CS so exhausting that this would be a bad idea to take CS on say, a Wednesday, and then CK on a Thursday or Friday? Or is it not such a big deal?

Thanks!
 
Yes, CS is exhausting and CK is exhausting. If I were you I would not do that. However, I am your slightly above average medical student - disclaimer 🙂 My approach is to give each board exam its due respect. Underestimate them and I could find myself in a mess I did not want to be in. If you can help it take them apart by at least a week or more. If not, you gotta do what you gotta do.