CS people, show some love!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KittycooMD

Caffeine is my friend
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It can't be that only TWO people took for CS. Where are you guys?! I'd love to know what people thought about it...

Members don't see this ad.

Hey a fellow CSer.....Yeah i'm really upset that there havent been a lot of posts about this form..

In general i really thought that Physical Sciences was BS.....meaning that most questions depended on information on the passage...and the information in the passage was not straightforward at all..there were a lot of abstract passages which i hate...I am so much better in chemistry and there were few chem questions in my opinion...

Verbal ...I thought it was pretty easy...I felt confident about my understanding of the passages mostly because I was hyped.. I didnt get to finish one passage though.

Biology...Weird..The orgo questions were stupid and there were really not that many questions on the endocrine system or the kidney...

The sciences in this test seemed really flaky... I felt that you needed a good understanding of each passage which is not what I am used to.