CS Results 10/10

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

peytonm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
After waiting for such a long time, CS results will finally be made available tomorrow. My question is what percentage of examinees will get their results? I took the exam over 2 months ago, will it be tomorrow? Has anyone's "Score Report Date" on the NBME portal changed? Are the results usually available in the AM or PM?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

nope mine's stayed the same since a few days after my test (August in Philly)

It is currently the same as it was then as well

(It lacks the "Print Confirmation" that CK had)

I took mine 3 months ago on July 10th so expect mine tomorrow. Will let you guys know.

I took mine near the end of July and will let you guys know if I get it tomorrow. Hopefully it will be up before noon like CK was.

Members don't see this ad :)
Took mine Aug 24 (snuck in before aug 25 to meet this reporting date). Just got mine, and passed. Phewwwww. I still say dont underestimate the exam, practice all the key and common cases in FA.

Well i took mine August 14th and i havent gotten mine yet.
Did you get an email or you went straight to Oasis?
Hopefully its posted soon so that i have fingernails left ...

Apparently the scores will come back from Oct10-Oct 31st, so we probably can't all expect to get scores back today.

Took mine before 24th and still haven't gotten mine back; I think it's still a little early in the day though

EDIT: the ecfmg site I believe also releases scores earlier - I remember that being the case for Step 1 anyway

Last edited:
nope mine's stayed the same since a few days after my test (August in Philly)

It is currently the same as it was then as well

(It lacks the "Print Confirmation" that CK had)

Took in June. No score yet. On NBME, there's nothing under score report date. Just a blank box since my exam. Is that what you guys see?

Members don't see this ad :)
No email here. Was July 20something in Houston. Really hope I get it today but its lookin doubtful. Ugh

Funnily enough, no email, but I DID get the score report and I PASSED!! God so much relief.

Took mine Aug 24 (snuck in before aug 25 to meet this reporting date). Just got mine, and passed. Phewwwww. I still say dont underestimate the exam, practice all the key and common cases in FA.

schls get it early too
Apparently most should get it today but some wont get it till next wk and after that.

Hollllllla!! No email but report was there. Soooooo much relief

Passed with everything in the above average

This despite:

Running out of time on three cases
Not doing a full exam in any of the cases (tactile fremitus :laugh:)
Not asking every single possible ROS question (which the patient kindly reminded me of)
Not filling in all of the supporting H&P per diagnosis

Sometimes not even coming up with more than 2 diagnoses per case

Everyone: you'll be fine. Don't fret

First Aid CS is all you need.

UWorld is nice but completely not needed for CS

I passed! Thank goodness. I thought I missed so many things ( didnt SIGECAPS anyone or CAGE anyone). All bars to the right with stars on ICE and SEP. So much anxiety for nothing!

I just want closure. I know the results are just sitting there .
I have a little problem understanding why they don't give specific dates as to when the results would be released .This helps you increase your productivity and focus on other things so that valuable time isn't wasted refreshing pages and waiting for results that may not come.

Nothing yet .., does that mean I failed?????!!!!
Did my exam on 22 August !!!!!

Nah probably not. You'll likely get your exam results in the next couple weeks.

For those who were wondering I was legitimately terrified coming out - I forgot to wash my hands on one station, I didn't close on two of the stations, and at least one station I didn't finish the patient note. I ended up scoring in the "high" region on everything but in the end i'm just glad i passed. I used First Aid for CS to study and thought it was okay.

I think my lowest score was honestly ICS because I forgot to ask about CAGE and smoking in a few stations, I didn't get enough time to counsel, and b/c of the handwashing error; but even then it was well within the passing range so I'm not particularly upset.

Passed.... High performance in all areas. This coming from a guy who's been anxious about this result for the past 2 weeks.... You'll all be fine!

guys pls, any body getting the same strange thing ????!!!!!
my OASIS shows "Information current as of: 09 Oct 2012" ?????!!!!! and still no result ???!!!!!!

thank you mike james, i really wonder??!!! why the oasis giving the date of yesterday ???!!!!! will it be updated after a while or that means i have to wait and check next Wednesday, really strange !!!!!

Just to let you guys know, I re-transmitted today, and my new USMLE transcript was uploaded to ADTS and downloaded by some programs within about 4 hrs of re-transmitting. That was fast! :D

July 7th in Atlanta and still no score! Where did everybody else take it?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SDN Mobile

Just to let you guys know, I re-transmitted today, and my new USMLE transcript was uploaded to ADTS and downloaded by some programs within about 4 hrs of re-transmitting. That was fast! :D

Question - once you retransmit it, and if you're waiting for a CK score, do you have to retransmit that as well once it comes in? (which I would prefer).

July 7th in Atlanta and still no score! Where did everybody else take it?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SDN Mobile

Chi-town, at a later date then you. Strange that you didn't get your results when you took it earlier :confused: