CS Results Today

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MyNameIsOtto

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When are they going to be released? We've waited long enough (6+ weeks).:mad:

Members don't see this ad.

Try waiting 10+ weeks. I took it in mid January. I think they come out around 11.

:mad:I see. I took it beginning of Feb. I just assumed that we all received our scores today, 3/31, if we took it in the same time block.

Members don't see this ad :)
Try waiting 10+ weeks. I took it in mid January. I think they come out around 11.

I took mine Jan 6th!

They said e-mails will start going out around 10:30 and results should be posted between 10:30 and 11 (EST). So results will start coming out in 2 minutes!

Good luck everyone.

Pass! YAY

I had stars next to literally everything except spoken english proficiency! I am from the US. How did I score lowest in English?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
PASS! It's nice to officially be done with tests in med school. Now onto all the residency crap!

@ Instatewaiter
that was funny that your lowest was english :) now i don't feel so bad about a friend who barely speaks but she got a good score in english :D jeje I am bad ;)

Anyone else having problems with getting the score report? The size of the file I download is like 1K (impossible for this to be a report) and it's not opening with Adobe. Grr.

If you took the exam within the dates for this reporting schedule, you score will come out later in this reporting schedule (on a Wed)

Wait a minute,,,

I was under the impression that CS score reports were MAILED (post office) to us, and not done electronically. :confused:

I was just reading this from the above link:

"The first results for a given testing period will be issued on the first day of the corresponding reporting period, and it is expected that results for the vast majority of examinees who take the exam during the testing period will be reported on this date. Over the past 3 years, results for 98%-99% of examinees who take the exam during the testing period were reported by the third reporting date."

That confused me,,,, according to that excerpt, if someone took the test in the Mar 1 through Mar 27 Testing Period, when would they get their results?

The table in the above link states that the reporting start date would be April 21 (tomorrow) and would close on May 19.

But then why does the bolded portion of the excerpt state something about results being reported by the "third reporting date"?

Can someone clarify? I don't know why I got confused.