Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Exploring my options regarding a future in healthcare I see the option of becoming a Certified First Assistant via several routes.
I understand the educational and licensing requirements for the profession. My question is: Have any of you taken the route of becoming a first assist as a primary profession WITHOUT becoming a surgical technologist first?
Is it "better" meaning should you first take surgical technology training then apply to a first assistant school?
Any first assistants care to share their satisfaction of choosing this profession?
I understand the educational and licensing requirements for the profession. My question is: Have any of you taken the route of becoming a first assist as a primary profession WITHOUT becoming a surgical technologist first?
Is it "better" meaning should you first take surgical technology training then apply to a first assistant school?
Any first assistants care to share their satisfaction of choosing this profession?