CSU East Bay PHAP AET fall 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thetoothdiaries

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I recently got acepted into CSU East Bay PHAP program as a Academic enhancer track for this upcoming fall. Just wanted to see who else got accepted and have you started looking for housing? I'm from socal so itll be a big move! I'm also pre dental 🙂
 
Hi! I’m also a predent that got accepted for the academic enhancer track at csueb. I’m from the Bay Area, but I went to undergrad in SoCal. Have you received any additional information as far as advisement, orientation and registering for classes? I’m assuming communication from the university is slower considering COVID-19.
 
Hi! I’m also a predent that got accepted for the academic enhancer track at csueb. I’m from the Bay Area, but I went to undergrad in SoCal. Have you received any additional information as far as advisement, orientation and registering for classes? I’m assuming communication from the university is slower considering COVID-19.
Hi! I have Not. I actually can’t access the email that I initially Put on my application so I need to request for them to change my email. I actually had to email grad admissions on the status of my app and then they told me I was Accepted on the 20th. Hopefully we hear news soon! I would have to make the big move up there since Im from San Diego!