CSU- finding housing/ roommate(s)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MilkyWayAngel1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,

I'm working on trying to find housing at CSU, and was wondering if you have any tips/advice on finding housing (I'm OOS), or if any of you [grad or vet students] are looking for a roommate? I'm not sure yet if I'll have a car while I'm out there, so I would need housing within walking or biking distance to the campus.

Thanks! Best of luck with the end of the school year!

🙂
 
Hi Everyone,

I'm working on trying to find housing at CSU, and was wondering if you have any tips/advice on finding housing (I'm OOS), or if any of you [grad or vet students] are looking for a roommate? I'm not sure yet if I'll have a car while I'm out there, so I would need housing within walking or biking distance to the campus.

Thanks! Best of luck with the end of the school year!

🙂

You should have gotten an email about the housing database that has listings for apartments/houses. If not I would email Grace.
 
I realize this is older, but I rented a house from Front Porch Properties(http://www.1234rent.com/office3.asp) while I lived out there. They were a good company to rent from. There are also pre-furnished apartments off Elizabeth which is near main campus. The nice thing about the Fort is that you can get every where in 15-20 mins max, so any where you end up won't be too bad.

There are some other housing rental companies and apartment complexes.

You will love Fort Collins! I lived there for 5 years. I have been gone for a little over 3 1/2 years and miss it all the time. 🙁