CSU Fullerton Post-Bac Program

Started by Hume
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hume

Stand in the gap
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was referred to CSUF by the med advisor at UC Irvine. Has anyone been through their program? I am speciffically interested in the programs intensity as it relates to one's ability to also gather EC experience.
Thanks guys,
Hume
 
I'm fairly certain it isn't an official post-bacc program, which means it will most likely be a do it yourself, program where you kind of just take undergrad classes to build up your undergrad GPA. It will probably just be: 1. contacting the admissions office, 2. figuring out how you need to apply to take these classes, 3. Taking a series of bio, g-chem, o-chem, some upper div bio, etc type classes 4. Doing really well, 5. Raising your GPA, 6. Getting into medical school. This is just what I'd assume. Maybe someone will not better, but good luck.