CSU Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sheltermedicine

Colorado State CVM '2014'
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I will be moving to Fort Collins this July to begin the Vet Prep Program and I would like to find a roomate to live in a 2 bedroom apartment/condo/or whatever is available. I am 24 years old, female, and have 1 cat 🙂. I am SUPER clean, responsible, and like a quite environment to study. If anyone is interested PLEASE let me know!!! I will be visiting in mid to late April to settle a contract. I will also post links of places that I have found on-line that are nice and economical!