CSU interviews???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FatPalomino

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I beleive CSU has set the dates of Feb 7-9 for in-state interviews. Has anyone heard anything (besides 4theanimals, accepted to the MBA/DVM program)??? I am sitting on pins and needles. My birthday is a few days after the schdules interviews, and I am hoping it's a very good birthday 😉

I asked the Dean's office if the snow days may cause a delay in responses, but they did not beleive so. Kudos to the Admissions staff for working overtime so we don't have to wait.😍

On a different note, my old Great Dane with heart disease did a GDV last week and hasn't been doing well. It's been a week after sx and he's finally starting to do better. Anyway, I feel like I LIVE at CSU as that's where the dog had his surgery. I am just dying to join their team!!!!!😀