CSU-Long Beach

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Panthers75

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Guys,

This is kind of a long shot, but I went to CSM Chicago last week and met a girl from CSU-Long Beach at the ATI physical therapy party at the Vertigo Sky Lounge. I had to leave quickly, cause the friend I was staying with was leaving. So I gave her my number but I think I gave her my old phone number on accident... whoops. Anyways if you're from CSU Long Beach let me know, maybe we can track her down, it is Valentine's Day after all. Thanks!
 
Sorry I wasn't there so I can't help you directly 🙁

but! I'd recommend changing the subject to be more specific like "Girl from CSULB! ATI PT Party @ Vertigo Sky Lounge" so it'll catch her eye if she comes across it.

Do you know if she goes on SDN?
 
Thanks USC. No, I doubt she comes on here. I guess I was just hoping for one of her classmates to be on here and go from there. I feel bad because we hit it off and I don't want her to think I blew her off by giving her a random number to call. I just got mine changed before I went to Chicago and forgot about it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad