You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CSU Northridge vs CSULB vs CSU Fresno
Started by EricNguyenPT
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If I were you, i would accept the offer from Fresno especially if you haven't heard back from other schools. Just in case, you didn't get into the other school, you still have this one school to fall back to.
I had to accept the offer from one of the school that i applied while i waited to hear back from other schools. Luckily, the school that I accepted to go didn't have an expensive deposit.
I had to accept the offer from one of the school that i applied while i waited to hear back from other schools. Luckily, the school that I accepted to go didn't have an expensive deposit.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you can afford to send a deposit to more than one school, I'd send the deposit to CSU Fresno just to secure a seat somewhere. My understanding is that people don't find out from CSULB until late april - may. I don't know about CSUN though.
there's no deposit, however they want to know by March 3rd if i will be attending or not attending. I don't know if i can or can't get out of going if i agree to attend CSU Fresno. CSUN said they would let me know by mid march.
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to get out of it. I would imagine that like many PT schools they would probably get a bunch of people who turn down their seat after they have accepted. But if you're still unsure, call and ask what the policy is.
Personally, if there is no deposit required to save your seat then I would accept. It'll make waiting for the other schools a lot easier knowing you are at least going to PT school somewhere.
Personally, if there is no deposit required to save your seat then I would accept. It'll make waiting for the other schools a lot easier knowing you are at least going to PT school somewhere.
One of my friends got accepted by CSUN today!!
I just got word today too! Is your friend planning on going there?
It seems like there hasn't been much discussion on the thread title. any new thoughts on CSUN vs CSULB? CSUN has the attractively low tuition. But I think LB is known for wonderful weather. I'd like to hear some pros/cons for the program itself, the campus, surrounding neighborhood, ease/difficulty of transportation, housing, etc. The works! Any input is appreciated =)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
X
Last edited:
I was accepted to CSULB yesterday. I would assume the rest should be relatively soon.
Congrats!! Did they phone you?