CSU pharmacy interview

Started by lucky14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lucky14

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been to one interview already and I am offered two other interviews.

In addition, I recently got the interview invitation from CSU pharmacy school.

Considering the school is at candidate status and not sure about the future accreditation, I don't know if it'll be worth to spend over $400 for the school interview.

However, I am afraid what if I don't make it to any of other schools as well.

Can anybody give me an advice on what I should do?
 
I've been to one interview already and I am offered two other interviews.

In addition, I recently got the interview invitation from CSU pharmacy school.

Considering the school is at candidate status and not sure about the future accreditation, I don't know if it'll be worth to spend over $400 for the school interview.

However, I am afraid what if I don't make it to any of other schools as well.

Can anybody give me an advice on what I should do?

Hey, if I was you I would take the interview. I was invited to interview also, but I am going to decline it since I was already accepted to an accredited school. Since you have only had one interview, I would take this one just in case, because you never know whats going to happen.
 
I've been to one interview already and I am offered two other interviews.

In addition, I recently got the interview invitation from CSU pharmacy school.

Considering the school is at candidate status and not sure about the future accreditation, I don't know if it'll be worth to spend over $400 for the school interview.

However, I am afraid what if I don't make it to any of other schools as well.

Can anybody give me an advice on what I should do?

View it as buying insurance...go to the interview if I were you