CSU Vet Prep Program Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

winniekate07

ISU c/o 2025!!
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to CSU c/o 2025, although it is unlikely I would be accepted via the traditional route. I am a non-traditional student who screwed up in college over 10 years ago. This has unfortunately followed me. I did fill out the disadvantaged student form, I experienced trauma as a child and I stated that in the essay.

I am wondering what the experience has been like for people who were offered admission via the vet-prep program? I know that too is a long shot but hearing about it gave me a little bit of hope. I am mostly interested to hear about stats and what was considered a disadvantage (I am not asking for anything specific or personal, just a general idea).

Any information is appreciated! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I applied this cycle and just got accepted into vet prep for this fall! I can answer any questions if you have any!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey! I was accepted into the Vet prep program this year. I don’t mind sharing my stats. As far as ‘disadvantages’ go, I fell under almost every single category they outlined and more. When applying, they have a secondary/supplement application on their website- witching their portal they spect what could be considered disadvantages and/or and opportunity to share other special circumstances that may have affected you that are not listed under the “traditional” ones. I hope that helps. If you want specifics, I also don’t mind sharing those-just PM me.

good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I was accepted into the Vet prep program this year. I don’t mind sharing my stats. As far as ‘disadvantages’ go, I fell under almost every single category they outlined and more. When applying, they have a secondary/supplement application on their website- witching their portal they spect what could be considered disadvantages and/or and opportunity to share other special circumstances that may have affected you that are not listed under the “traditional” ones. I hope that helps. If you want specifics, I also don’t mind sharing those-just PM me.

good luck!
Hello Babykitty03 I would really like to ask you some questions about the vet prep program if I could send you a pm so I can get a little more info.