CSU Vet Prep Program Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

winniekate07

ISU c/o 2025!!
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to CSU c/o 2025, although it is unlikely I would be accepted via the traditional route. I am a non-traditional student who screwed up in college over 10 years ago. This has unfortunately followed me. I did fill out the disadvantaged student form, I experienced trauma as a child and I stated that in the essay.

I am wondering what the experience has been like for people who were offered admission via the vet-prep program? I know that too is a long shot but hearing about it gave me a little bit of hope. I am mostly interested to hear about stats and what was considered a disadvantage (I am not asking for anything specific or personal, just a general idea).

Any information is appreciated! Thanks!
 
Hey! I was accepted into the Vet prep program this year. I don’t mind sharing my stats. As far as ‘disadvantages’ go, I fell under almost every single category they outlined and more. When applying, they have a secondary/supplement application on their website- witching their portal they spect what could be considered disadvantages and/or and opportunity to share other special circumstances that may have affected you that are not listed under the “traditional” ones. I hope that helps. If you want specifics, I also don’t mind sharing those-just PM me.

good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! I was accepted into the Vet prep program this year. I don’t mind sharing my stats. As far as ‘disadvantages’ go, I fell under almost every single category they outlined and more. When applying, they have a secondary/supplement application on their website- witching their portal they spect what could be considered disadvantages and/or and opportunity to share other special circumstances that may have affected you that are not listed under the “traditional” ones. I hope that helps. If you want specifics, I also don’t mind sharing those-just PM me.

good luck!
Hello Babykitty03 I would really like to ask you some questions about the vet prep program if I could send you a pm so I can get a little more info.