CSUEB PHAP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thetoothdiaries

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm reapplying to CSUEB's PHAP program for Spring 2021. I was admitted for last fall but ended up doing a masters and realized it just wasn't for me. I wanted to start a new thread for the Spring 2021 CSUEB PHAP admissions to get updates. Has anyone else applied and heard back? I applied about 2 weeks ago and I think I'm a little late. Is anyone else applying? I'm pre-dental!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!! I am also applying & applied early last month as well. I have not gotten any word yet. I feel like I applied late as well, but I am just hoping for an acceptance SOON so I can figure out the housing situation (I'm from SoCal).
I'm pre-med!

Reactions: 1 user
Hello!! I am also applying & applied early last month as well. I have not gotten any word yet. I feel like I applied late as well, but I am just hoping for an acceptance SOON so I can figure out the housing situation (I'm from SoCal).
I'm pre-med!
Hello! So glad I got a reply from someone! Hopefully we hear back soon. I emailed PHAP and they said it should take at least 8-10 weeks. I'm from SoCal as well! Hopefully we both hear good news soon! I also read on CSUEB's website that Spring 2021 is set to be virtual too. But not too sure if anything has changed since the last time I checked!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! So glad I got a reply from someone! Hopefully we hear back soon. I emailed PHAP and they said it should take at least 8-10 weeks. I'm from SoCal as well! Hopefully we both hear good news soon! I also read on CSUEB's website that Spring 2021 is set to be virtual too. But not too sure if anything has changed since the last time I checked!

I am hoping I hear a response soon. My To-Do list still shows that my transcripts need to be submitted, although I got them sent over immediately. That has been about a month and it still says Initiated. That has me kind of nervous. Did the status of your transcripts change when you sent them? If so, approximately when did it change?
Hopefully, they don't change anything too late; finding housing so close to the start of the semester would suck.

I am hoping I hear a response soon. My To-Do list still shows that my transcripts need to be submitted, although I got them sent over immediately. That has been about a month and it still says Initiated. That has me kind of nervous. Did the status of your transcripts change when you sent them? If so, approximately when did it change?
Hopefully, they don't change anything too late; finding housing so close to the start of the semester would suck.
I don't remember what my portal said for my to-do list but I was paranoid about transcripts not being delivered on time either so what I did was I emailed gradadmissions to follow up and they responded pretty fast and told me that they've received everything. if you are worried about that - I would highly recommend just emailing them!! :)

Hoping that you hear back soon too! Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions!

I don't remember what my portal said for my to-do list but I was paranoid about transcripts not being delivered on time either so what I did was I emailed gradadmissions to follow up and they responded pretty fast and told me that they've received everything. if you are worried about that - I would highly recommend just emailing them!! :)

Hoping that you hear back soon too! Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions!
Thank you!! I emailed them and, thankfully, it all got sorted out. My app is being reviewed now so I am hoping to hear back soon :)

Hi There, any of u heard anything yet? I applied super early and had all my documents recieved and sent for evaluation in early September, still no news :/

Hi everyone, I rechecked my application status on Monday and received an offer of admission. I thought I'd be notified by email, but that was not the case? If you haven't already, check your application status on MYCSUEB. I hope everyone hears good news soon! :)

Hey y'all! I heard back and was accepted a couple of days ago! I was actually notified through email initially, but definitely check your student portal if you haven't! Hope everything works out!