CSULB Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Crosscountry_rider

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey ya,

I've received an e-mail stating that I've been placed on the High-tier wait list! Anyone else in the same situation or any one that has received an acceptance? And would any of you know how many total individuals are placed on the high-tier list?

Congrats to you all!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey ya,

I've received an e-mail stating that I've been placed on the High-tier wait list! Anyone else in the same situation or any one that has received an acceptance? And would any of you know how many total individuals are placed on the high-tier list?

Congrats to you all!

I was placed in the high-tier waitlist too!

Congrats! my friend.

Are you waiting on any other schools or have interviews scheduled?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have interviews at West Coast University and University of the Pacific. Waiting to hear from a couple more though. What about you?

I was notified I'm high-tier as well. Does anyone know how many people are generally on that list?

High tier for me as well! I too am wondering how many people they put in each tier

I was also placed on the high-tier waitlist. Any of you guys planning to attend the open house on Feb 1?

Has anyone received acceptances yet? I got off the waitlist a few weeks ago but have not really heard anyone saying they are attending yet

I got off the waitlist last Monday and accepted last week. They haven't sent me anything since however like a request for a deposit.

I got off the waitlist last Monday and accepted last week. They haven't sent me anything since however like a request for a deposit.
I do not believe they require a deposit - at least according to PTCAS. But I could be wrong on that

I do not believe they require a deposit - at least according to PTCAS. But I could be wrong on that

Did they make you fill out any paperwork or send any other information? I am hesistant to decline a school I've been accepted at until I have finalized things with CSULB.

Did they make you fill out any paperwork or send any other information? I am hesistant to decline a school I've been accepted at until I have finalized things with CSULB.
No not yet I just sent in my intent to enroll and that was it. The last correspondence that I heard from them was sending another congratulatory email. From past threads I heard that setting up a portal for them does take some time though

Hey guys, my name is Chris Odell, I'm a first year student at CSULB (DPT Class of 2019). If you have specific questions please feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected]. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have and/or try and get you pointed in the right direction.

Hi I am waitlisted higher tier this year and was wondering if there is a good chance of getting in, from your experience.

Reactions: 1 user