CSULB class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nevertooold93

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!

Has anyone admitted to the program heard anything back recently, concerning financials and enrollment?
I have not seen anything recently posted to the forum, and the last thing that I have heard from Michelle was "more information is arriving in the upcoming weeks", but I have not heard of anything yet.

Anyways, hope to hear from some future classmates soon! 🙂
 
I know I am a little stressed not knowing anything - just in terms of finding a place to live and figuring out tuition :/
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@tiggerbackpack @Nevertooold93 Hey! I'm currently a 3rd year in the DPT program at CSULB. I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about the program and my experience there. My email is [email protected], I check my email pretty regularly so it's a good way to contact me.