CSUN Kira Assessment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

itsmj

Reaction score
Hi! I'm going to take the Kira Assessment for CSUN, but I'm not certain what type of questions should I expect. Anyone who has already took the assessment, is it more like personal or behavioral questions? Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I'm going to take the Kira Assessment for CSUN, but I'm not certain what type of questions should I expect. Anyone who has already took the assessment, is it more like personal or behavioral questions? Thanks :)
Hi there! I took the Kira for CSUN. The questions I had were more personal, not behavioral. Only a few questions, it wasn’t bad at all!

Do you happen to remember the prep and response time for each question?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there! I took the Kira for CSUN. The questions I had were more personal, not behavioral. Only a few questions, it wasn’t bad at all!
I heard they throw random questions in, did you get a few of those? And how long did you get to answer the question?

Mine shows as it only being 3 questions and six minutes long, is that how yours was too?

Mine shows as it only being 3 questions and six minutes long, is that how yours was too?
Mine showed the same, but the actual assessment was 2 videos. Don't stress over it too much. When preparing for the interview just keep in mind and think about all the activities (related or unrelated to PT) that you have done. Good luck to everyone!

Mine showed the same, but the actual assessment was 2 videos. Don't stress over it too much. When preparing for the interview just keep in mind and think about all the activities (related or unrelated to PT) that you have done. Good luck to everyone!
Thank you!