CSUN or NOVA SE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MTAC

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need help badly. I was informed two weeks ago that I was accepted into NOVA SE and I was pretty set on going there. But then I got an e-mail yesterday telling me that I was accepted into CSUN's MPT program. Does anyone know anymore about these programs? I haven't had a chance to visit either school. I know that CSUN is cheaper, so that definitely helps. But does anyone know about the scholarship or graduate assistantships opportunities at each school? Or anything that could help me at all? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

CSUN, you might save 10's of thousands of dollars by going there. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you have a choice of getting a DPT through a joint program with AT Still(could be Sac State). I am living in San Francisco, and I know of some recent graduates from UCSF's MPT (now DPT) program, and they both said that employers don't really care about the difference about MPT v. DPT, that they just care about license to practice. So I hear CSUN is pretty good too. Dude, save some money.