Csun vs Csulb

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kscool911

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got into both csulb and csun (also chapman) I can't decide. I dont like the fact that Csulb requires me to start in late May but location wise i like it (closer to my family and friends).
Csun is just out of middle of no where but I would have this summer of and 6 weeks simmer of subsequent years. Any advice would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Well strictly comparing schedules, I would prefer Long Beach because it starts sooner, and it finishes sooner. I don't necessarily like the idea of taking summer breaks because that is just extra time I will have to be paying living expenses. If long beach goes straight through and allows you to finish school faster, you could have a head start in the working field earning money.

Of course, that is just my opinion. I am bummed out that I did not apply this past fall to any schools, and now I'm kicking myself because I won't be able to start til summer/fall of 2013. Although, I am going to try and apply to University of St. Augustine San Diego so that I can potentially start in Jan of 2013.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I just realized long beach finishes sooner than other schools. No brainer, I guess I'm most likely going to Csulb then :D

Well strictly comparing schedules, I would prefer Long Beach because it starts sooner, and it finishes sooner. I don't necessarily like the idea of taking summer breaks because that is just extra time I will have to be paying living expenses. If long beach goes straight through and allows you to finish school faster, you could have a head start in the working field earning money.

Of course, that is just my opinion. I am bummed out that I did not apply this past fall to any schools, and now I'm kicking myself because I won't be able to start til summer/fall of 2013. Although, I am going to try and apply to University of St. Augustine San Diego so that I can potentially start in Jan of 2013.

Yeah I just realized long beach finishes sooner than other schools. No brainer, I guess I'm most likely going to Csulb then :D