Csun

Started by MTAC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MTAC

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does CSU Northridge favor California state residents in regards to acceptances for the pt program? I have a 3.6 overall GPA with a higher upper-level GPA, and an 1110 on the GRE (700 Q, 410 V, 5.0 A), can anyone maybe tell me if I have a legitimate shot?
 
It doesn't matter where you are from. There are a few out-of-staters in our class. You will just have to pay more (and the state budget sould use the money anyways)

Your chances should be pretty decent...slightly better stats than I had, but they were also letting more people in when I got in (again...state budget cuts)