CTE date SOS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waitiskillinme

Reaction score
So I had to CTE for a school earlier this week & received an email from my top choice WLed school that I was withdrawn the next day. However, Friday evening I received a letter of acceptance from this WL school postmarked from the CTE date of the school I committed too. What are the odds that I’m still able to accept this offer?? I would like to go to this school but they technically withdrew my application. But I hadn’t been notified of the acceptance yet!! I would’ve not CTEd at the other school had I know. SOS

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah call and explain your situation. I literally do not understand why IU continues to mail out things instead of email first especially during this time.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah call and explain your situation. I literally do not understand why IU continues to mail out things instead of email first especially during this time.
Exactly…you would think they would do emails at least for the WL people especially during this time of the cycle