CU Boulder Post Bacc 2015-16 Thread

Started by kev500
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kev500

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Orientation tomorrow, getting pretty excited!

Long and arduous process with financial aid, glad I re-took some math this past winter as I had to correct their numbers on several occasions... Front Range is at 96% occupancy rate, Boulder is officially the most expensive place to live in the state :greedy::greedy: which is going to make this very interesting (part time CPR instructor job here I come).

Feel free to post, I hope to post some updates for those researching this in the future as there was very little on this forum from the past few years 🙂