CU Denver

Started by mwpt1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mwpt1

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got my acceptance to CU, looking to see if anyone else has heard anything (or was even interested in a school so far west!) and their opinions!
 
Just got my acceptance as well. Deciding between CU and Northwestern. CU has a great program and I was really impressed by the facilities and faculty, but not so impressed by the location in Aurora. However, I can get in-state at CU after the first year which is pretty enticing coming from such a great program.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aurora is definitely not the best. Everyone I know locally who goes to school or works out there all live in Denver, which is like another planet. Only a 15 minute drive. If you are really considering CU, definitely consider living in Denver if you haven't already.
 
Last edited: