Cube counting help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Riz0791

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This figure is from the CDP and I am having trouble figuring out it out. It looks strange to me. Can anyone help me understand this?

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• fbf76b05.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 44
18 cubes, 6 stacks of 2, 1 stack of 1, 1 stack of 5
5- 2
4- 5
3- 8
2- 3
1- 0
0- 0

Stack 4 and stack 5 (from the left) do not share any sides. Keep in mind that you cannot assume that there will be a block between the two two block towers. If there is no seen top block, then there is no stack in that row. IMHO for PAT you should really master cube counting and pattern folding to the point where your consistently scoring 29-30 out of 30 each time that you do a section.

I saw the two two block towers in the back as being on top of the two two block towers in the front for some reason. Thank you for clarifying

I saw the two two block towers in the back as being on top of the two two block towers in the front for some reason. Thank you for clarifying

Haha I saw this problem earlier today... My eyes played so many games on me before I could see all of the cubes clearly!