Culmination

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coldchemist

Biowulf
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got the email from UAB's MSTP Director, and I'm in! Now that I've recovered from the fall off of my chair, I'm telling everyone I know...which includes my fellow SDNers. I want to thank all of you who have given me advice and encouragement over the last few months. God has blessed me richly!

JP and gfunk6...see ya soon.

Members don't see this ad.

congrats coldchemist! i'll be starting the program there with you this fall. i'm happy that things are working out for you. see you in a few months!

Members don't see this ad :)
congratulations coldchemist! i think your resilience and optimism this application season has been awesome and i'm really glad that things worked out for you :clap:

Awesome! Congratulations! :luck: :luck: :luck:

Alabama?

Sounds like your life will be busy for quite some time. :)

Don't forget to slack off tonight, and go out and have some fun!

Good for you!!! :thumbup:

coldchemist said:
I just got the email from UAB's MSTP Director, and I'm in! Now that I've recovered from the fall off of my chair, I'm telling everyone I know...which includes my fellow SDNers. I want to thank all of you who have given me advice and encouragement over the last few months. God has blessed me richly!

I guess I have to crawl out of the woodwork :D.

Congratulations!

congrats, coldchemist :thumbup: great job!!

Thanks guys! It's been an enourmous pleasure going through this with all of you. Good luck to all those still waiting on word. :)

more congrats, coldchemist!

I'm so happy for you!!!! this is silly but as I was going through the forum the other day, I just thought to myself as I saw that you posted somewhere "this person is gonna get in somewhere" and lucky you, it's to UAB!

coldchemist said:

Yeah, I remember reading your previous posts. Congrats man! Really happy for you :clap: :clap: :clap:

This news probably takes off some of my wounds/stress the MCAT imposed upon an unwilling me last Saturday. Trusting Providence mate as per last Saturday; came out feeling like a 26.

Congrats once again, and best of luck as you course the journey that could eventually lead to a Nobel Prize in science :love: :cool:

coldchemist said:
Thanks guys! It's been an enourmous pleasure going through this with all of you. Good luck to all those still waiting on word. :)

I think every MSTP applicant on SDN has got word :D

Pure Awesomeness, CC.

Let me chime in and say congratulations as well! We've all seen your long process and are so proud you made it! Good luck in the next 'n' years!

Thanks again, guys. This is gonna be an incredible adventure for all of us!

Just when you thought the thread was ended...

CONGRATULATIONS COLD CHEMIST!!!!!!!!

I like the words GlcNAC used "resilience" and "optimism".
I'll add "determination".

Allow me to share in your excitement and I wish you all the best in the years ahead.

adesua said:
Just when you thought the thread was ended...

:laugh:

Thanks! Congratulations on your "dilemma" as well. Whichever school you choose, I'm sure you'll have a great experience.

Hey Coldchemist,

A belated congratulations on your acceptance. From your posts on SDN I can imagine you'll be an awesome physician-scientist!!!

:)