CUNY Hunter 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pt78965

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen too many people on here mention Hunter this application cycle. Is anyone else on here planning to start at Hunter in June? I know orientation is soon, but it might be fun to try to get a Facebook group going before then :)

Members don't see this ad.

I will be attending Hunter this June. So excited.
:hello:

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys can you post your gpa so I have an idea? Hunter is my dream program.

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys in April! Maybe we will just wait to set up a Facebook group since there are only three of us on here. It also looks like you need to be FB friends with people that will make up the group in order to create it.

itsideal - I sent you a PM with the info.

To pt-

Thank you for that pm. Someone else was also kind enough to pm their stats upon admission. I thank you both for that! If anyone else is from Hunter I'd greatly appreciate a pm from you as well. :)

To the ones already in Hunter, I'm happy for you guys. Congratulations.

Guys can you post your gpa so I have an idea? Hunter is my dream program.

same. please post GPA, extra curriculars, major, how many settings you've done your hours/how many hours

fyi Hunter has an upcoming information session, September 18 at 6:00pm.

--

This is 1 of my top programs, and I too would like to know stats of the incoming class. If you'd be kind enough of to PM or just post GPA and GRE scores (I'm aiming for 160+).

Can anyone who actually got in or knows the hunter dpt admission system firsthand breakdown the admission process? Perhaps dates of application submission, interviews, GPAs, etc..