You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Curated Osteopathic School Rank and File
Started by HypePillarMan
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
What is wrong with some premeds these days... Just stop
it's just for the heck of itWhat is wrong with some premeds these days... Just stop
chill
@RamsFan&FutureDO
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the rest of them....fuhgeddaboudem
- MSUCOM=OSUCOM=ROWANSOM=UNTHSC(TCOM)
- PCOM
- KCUCOM
- AZCOM=CCOM
- NSUCOM=NYITCOM=RVUCOM
- UNECOM=DMUCOM=ATSU-KCOM
Hamster is that you?
Somewhere out in the abyss I hear @AnatomyGrey12 bellowing your name
A
AnatomyGrey12
They miss me too much. There is literally a rank thread right above this one...
Have you attended any of these schools?
the rest of them....fuhgeddaboudem
- MSUCOM=OSUCOM=ROWANSOM=UNTHSC(TCOM)
- PCOM
- KCUCOM
- AZCOM=CCOM
- NSUCOM=NYITCOM=RVUCOM
- UNECOM=DMUCOM=ATSU-KCOM
not who you think you are..
no but also yes, accepted to TCOM..Have you attended any of these schools?
not who you think you are..
Yeah, I'm not buying any of this crap. You use identical language, and start the same "rankings threads". When did you become a TX resident?no but also yes, accepted to TCOM..
Not that it matters really. Just use the site and be cool man.
Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile
Go for the eyes Boo, go for the eyes
D
deleted610572
I recommend re-reading your ranking threads come the end of OMSII or the beginning of OMSIII and realize how silly it seems
When he gets into medical school, he will probably put his school at the top of the list and shift everything else down.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Boo...
Yup, hamster was born, hamster has risen, and hamster will rise again.
1) exact same manner of speech
2) same stupid threads
3) same "I don't think you know who I really am!"
4)"I don't know who this "space hamster" is, but he sounds like a really cool dude"
To his credit, he has wised up enough to not use a permutation of "space *animal*" as his username.
1) exact same manner of speech
2) same stupid threads
3) same "I don't think you know who I really am!"
4)"I don't know who this "space hamster" is, but he sounds like a really cool dude"
To his credit, he has wised up enough to not use a permutation of "space *animal*" as his username.
Yup, hamster was born, hamster has risen, and hamster will rise again.
1) exact same manner of speech
2) same stupid threads
3) same "I don't think you know who I really am!"
4)"I don't know who this "space hamster" is, but he sounds like a really cool dude"
To his credit, he has wised up enough to not use a permutation of "space *animal*" as his username.
Your post tells me the members of this forum are obsessive, harassing, and out on a witch hunt to scapegoat someone.
Just take this as a friendly reminder to please keep the conversation civil and professional.
what?Go for the eyes Boo, go for the eyes
this is not a ranking thread.Yeah, I'm not buying any of this crap. You use identical language, and start the same "rankings threads". When did you become a TX resident?
Not that it matters really. Just use the site and be cool man.
Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile
it's just a curated rank and file thread, not a ranking thread...read the words
i'd wager you probably had a low cars score
Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile
It's just for the heck of it...this is not a ranking thread.
it's just a curated rank and file thread, not a ranking thread...read the words
i'd wager you probably had a low cars score
Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile
Just for you booboo, you know, for the heck of it. Since you asked.this is not a ranking thread.
it's just a curated rank and file thread, not a ranking thread...read the words
i'd wager you probably had a low cars score
Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile
Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile
Lets keep the conversation professional and on topic please. If you feel that a user is trolling or portraying themselves to be someone else please use the "Report Post to Moderator" button.
Just for you booboo, you know, for the heck of it. Since you asked.
View attachment 214587
Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile
Please keep the conversation civil and professional. Thanks.
Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile
[deleted]
So, another pre-med who's just blowing smoke out of his ass.
no but also yes, accepted to TCOM..
That made me laugh. You asked if he's attended any and he's like "well I'm accepted to TCOM so kinda"So, another pre-med who's just blowing smoke out of his ass.
. . . Yeah ok
I feel like this would be a really good ideaCan we make an official tier list sticky, not allow debate on it and ban anyone who makes another tier thread?
It can put lucom on top. Whatever. Just end the pain.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good idea, but I don't want LUCOM suing SDN because of what's implied through that thread.Can we make an official tier list sticky, not allow debate on it and ban anyone who makes another tier thread?
It can put lucom on top. Whatever. Just end the pain.
But we do need to address the constant trolling.
Also, we can't afford another Sticky, there's like 9 out there already. That's just too much.
Hm, I'm going back and forth. Let's just have a sticky that says 'no more ranking or tier threads.'
Good idea, but I don't want LUCOM suing SDN because of what's implied through that thread.
But we do need to address the constant trolling.
Also, we can't afford another Sticky, there's like 9 out there already. That's just too much.
Hm, I'm going back and forth. Let's just have a sticky that says 'no more ranking or tier threads.'
I know I made one and I slightly hate myself for it, but there really should be SOME sort of official rankings released because according to places like usnews most do schools have average GPA and mcats of 2.8 and 23 which is sooooo misleading to potential applicants. Especially those who've never heard of SDN.
Agreed with RamsFan. Outside of SDN potential applicants have nothing to base their lists on. Aside from "X COM has a preferred cgpa of 3.xx" which is never helpful anyway.
Sent from my LGLS676 using SDN mobile
Sent from my LGLS676 using SDN mobile
Alt-SpaceHamsterBoo did start this thread after looking at your thread.I know I made one and I slightly hate myself for it, but there really should be SOME sort of official rankings released because according to places like usnews most do schools have average GPA and mcats of 2.8 and 23 which is sooooo misleading to potential applicants. Especially those who've never heard of SDN.
I do have to be honest. Ranking DO schools is nearly impossible.where is spacehamsterboo and the rest of her alts?
So let's give number 1 spot to each school every year; going by the alphabet.
First up: ACOM!
Wtf does a curated rank and file thread mean?this is not a ranking thread.
it's just a curated rank and file thread, not a ranking thread...read the words
i'd wager you probably had a low cars score
Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile
Alright since this thread has basically run its course and since there are already a ton of ambiguous rankings regarding DO ranking this one will be closed.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 818
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 702
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 877