Curb stomped by achiever

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

free99

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Test 1 -
Bio - 19
GC - 19
OC - 21
TS - 20
PAT - 19
RC - 15
QR - 17

Test 2 -
Bio - 17
GC - 16
OC - 18
TS - 17
PAT - 21
RC - 16
QR - 18

I know achiever is notoriously difficult, but am I in rough shape in terms of RC?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I relate. I've only taken one full test so far. My TS was 16 :( (I plan to take another full test two weeks from now).

I have also taken 3 timed Achiever PAT tests and oooh boy did I get my ass whooped on that. on CDP I've been getting 20's fairly consistently. Well, on Achiever PAT I can't seem to get above 17 :(

I relate. I've only taken one full test so far. My TS was 16 :( (I plan to take another full test two weeks from now).

I have also taken 3 timed Achiever PAT tests and oooh boy did I get my ass whooped on that. on CDP I've been getting 20's fairly consistently. Well, on Achiever PAT I can't seem to get above 17 :(

What sections are you struggling with in achiever? I think keyholes are really the only more difficult section so I'm surprised you've got such a score disparity. As for keyholes, I think you should review your tests again and try to get a feel for what they're looking for. I looked at my first PAT and saw what kind of traps they're looking for you to fall into, then avoided them next time. I went from a 19 on test 1 to a 21 on test 2.

As for the sciences, they're just evil, man. Gen chem is usually my thing, but I'm getting crushed even more so than I did in Destroyer.

Oh well... You don't train for a 5k by running a mile.

Test 1 -
Bio - 19
GC - 19
OC - 21
TS - 20
PAT - 19
RC - 15
QR - 17

Test 2 -
Bio - 17
GC - 16
OC - 18
TS - 17
PAT - 21
RC - 16
QR - 18

I know achiever is notoriously difficult, but am I in rough shape in terms of RC?

You my friend seem like you're ready for the real dat I scored much worse than u on achiever including 13 and 14 on reading comp didn't bother with 3rd got a 23 rc on real dat