Cure for Myopia/Hyperopia/Presbyopia!

Started by jymezg
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

haha. that was a good one. I can't wait to try it, it can correct all the problems I have, my near-sightedness, far-sightedness, and astigmatism! :laugh:
 
I saw this and just had to share it, its worth the laugh.

Main Article:
http://www.lasvegasoptometrycare.co...ove-blurry-vision-follow-these-expert-tips-2/

The Tips OD's don't want the public to know lol:
http://www.rediscoveryourvision.com/?hop=saver66

Enjoy and remember to take your tylenol pm so your vision will improve!

I wonder if the main article has anything to do with the Bates method or seeing clearly method. I didn't bother reading through it all, but people have to be high or extremely stupid to fall for this crap.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a patient who told me she was going to do something like this. She works as a psychic and a psychic healer.... :eyebrow: Apparently her friend and colleague was going to teach her how to cure her vision. Last I checked she was still +4.00.
 
:laugh: My most recent favourite was the patient who was going to cure his presbyopia with a special salt water solution. It came from the UK, so of course it would work.

And yet, he's surprisingly still +1.25 at near.