Curing Light...

Started by cdmOMR
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cdmOMR

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well I found an old curing light in the office today I wanted to know if there was some place I could donate it or give it to someone. Its not exactly state of the art stuff but it works. Its a "Coltolux II" by Coltene (sounds like organic compound, lol). I really dont even know how old it is, but I plugged it in and it seems to work fine, just not as powerful as todays stuff.

If anyone had any ideas on what I can do with it, just let me know. Thanks. 🙂

Chris

**EDIT** Light has been given away already.
 
I would be very happy to take it off of your hands if you need somewhere to send it.
 
Ebay? I have found dental supplies on there before. But I am sure you will have better karma if you give it to another poor dental student, right? 😀
 
Ya im not looking to sell it just want to give it away. If you want it Tuscon DDS send me a PM. All I ask is to pay shipping. Whoever PM's me first can have it.

**Might not be able to ship out till next weekend because of school