Curious about Transcripts and Residency Apps

Started by NisslBody
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NisslBody

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all!

When you are applying to residencies, I know your medical school sends in your transcripts from medical school. Do you also send in transcripts from graduate programs and other things you may have done post-baccalaureate?

Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have two Master's degrees and I can assure you, no. No one cares about anything-- anything-- coursework-wise other than your medical school transcript.
 
Excellent. Thank you all for your replies, and thank you Smurfette for putting my post in the appropriate forum!