snaggletoof

Have Faith
7+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2010
Status
Resident [Any Field]
are there many of you out there with a deposit at temple waiting to hear from your first choice? or even holding a spot there just because you are undecided?
Im just asking because i am waitlisted and am just trying to get some idea on my chances. no hard feelings. i get the whole multiple deposit thing!

enamelion

10+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2008
ATL
Status
Pre-Dental
are there many of you out there with a deposit at temple waiting to hear from your first choice? or even holding a spot there just because you are undecided?
Im just asking because i am waitlisted and am just trying to get some idea on my chances. no hard feelings. i get the whole multiple deposit thing!
I'm withdrawing my application, so another spot will open up. Good luck. Hope you make it.

Jan 21, 2010
Status
Pre-Dental
Im still waiting to hear from my first choice. Im holding the spot until then! :-/ I hope I hear from them soon, so I can give up my spot at Temple!

snaggletoof

Have Faith
7+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2010
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Im still waiting to hear from my first choice. Im holding the spot until then! :-/ I hope I hear from them soon, so I can give up my spot at Temple!
lela, i sure hope you get into your first choice! please keep me informed on this thread!!! Good luck to both of us1!! :xf::luck:

Dec 20, 2009
Status
I also deposited at Temple, but I am 99.999% sure I will be going elsewhere so another spot should open up for you.