curious, temple deposits.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snaggletoof

Have Faith
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
are there many of you out there with a deposit at temple waiting to hear from your first choice? or even holding a spot there just because you are undecided?
Im just asking because i am waitlisted and am just trying to get some idea on my chances. no hard feelings. i get the whole multiple deposit thing!

Members don't see this ad.

are there many of you out there with a deposit at temple waiting to hear from your first choice? or even holding a spot there just because you are undecided?
Im just asking because i am waitlisted and am just trying to get some idea on my chances. no hard feelings. i get the whole multiple deposit thing!

I'm withdrawing my application, so another spot will open up. Good luck. Hope you make it.

Members don't see this ad :)

Im still waiting to hear from my first choice. Im holding the spot until then! :-/ I hope I hear from them soon, so I can give up my spot at Temple!

Im still waiting to hear from my first choice. Im holding the spot until then! :-/ I hope I hear from them soon, so I can give up my spot at Temple!

lela, i sure hope you get into your first choice! please keep me informed on this thread!!! Good luck to both of us1!! :xf::luck:

I also deposited at Temple, but I am 99.999% sure I will be going elsewhere so another spot should open up for you.