wut2dowifmylife

10+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2005
Status
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has (or knows anyone) gotten into pharmacy having a cumulative GPA below 3.0??

thanks.

pharmDNC

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2005
Status
yep..2.76 gpa here for my 4 years of undergraduate
Although if you through out my freshman and soph. years it would be about a 3.2. I got in on my second attempt although each of the 2 years I applied I had 3 interviews apiece each each year. The cards just finally fell into place the second time around and I am making the most of it!

supermn54

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2005
Winchester, VA
Status
pharmDNC said:
yep..2.76 gpa here for my 4 years of undergraduate
Although if you through out my freshman and soph. years it would be about a 3.2. I got in on my second attempt although each of the 2 years I applied I had 3 interviews apiece each each year. The cards just finally fell into place the second time around and I am making the most of it!

Wow, good for you. Do you mind telling where you interviewed and got accepted. Also, what was your pcat like? What do you think finally got you your acceptance? persistance?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads