Curious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bumblebd1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just looking for some feedback from ppl who have gotten accepted. I am still waiting to hear from Temple (which is my #1 school) but am going back to my home town for the holidays. Are acceptances (or rejections) sent to your permanent address or temporary address? If they are sent to your temporary address, should i have my mail forwarded or is that ridiculous?!?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Bumblebd1 said:
I was just looking for some feedback from ppl who have gotten accepted. I am still waiting to hear from Temple (which is my #1 school) but am going back to my home town for the holidays. Are acceptances (or rejections) sent to your permanent address or temporary address? If they are sent to your temporary address, should i have my mail forwarded or is that ridiculous?!?

Thanks!

I don't know about the address thing, but why don't u just call Temple and ask them? That is what i did. U can also email terry, she can email you back your status. =D

GOOD LUCK!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

My rejections and acceptance have been sent to my temporary (mailing) address.