Current AADSAS number

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureNSXDent

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know approximately what number the AADSAS is up to now? Or possibly how many applications are expected this year?

NSXDent

Members don't see this ad.

I'm estimating that there are over 5,000 applications submitted thus far. The number may be more, but I believe that it is at least 5,000.

DesiDentist

This doesn't directly relate to this topic, however, an official from AADSAS visited my school on Monday, and I spoke with her. She said that they are expecting LESS applications this year than last year, and expecting only perhaps 8500 TOTAL applications (if that) this year.

Members don't see this ad :)
How many were last year?? I thought it was around 7500???
Also how many weeks it takes for addsas to process the applications. I sent mine on 10/01, when is it going to get processed?? Thanks

AADSAS received my application on Sept.13...they said it was processed and i am part of batch 13, which will go out sometime next week...i guess it takes about a month or so to get processed and sent out

The people who have received their addsas confirmation number recently, what is your addsas number and also please include the date that you sent in your application.

I sent my on sep 23 and I'm in batch 13 too. They told me that it should be out this week. I'd better call them back. my aadsas numbe is in the mid of 3800 series.
Tink

FYI

Ok, I got my aadsas number just now. I submited my appl on Oct 2nd and my number is 4300. So almost it goes like 50-60 applications a day. And they told me it will go out sometime in next two weeks.

Just curious......anyone know what the latest number is? How many applicants so far?

I would estimate around 5,000 - 5,500 at the most. I think apps are going to taper off this entire month. It would be nice to see if anyone else applied esp in mid November or later what their AADSAS number is...

Anyone out there?

DesiDentist

I just got my conformation. I sent my app on Oct 17th. I'm in batch 17 and in the 4600's. By the way my gf sent hers three days after me, got her conformation two days before me and got an interview already (three days after getting the conformation!!!)
JOJO

I submitted mine on October 27th, and i my # was in low 4900's... my application was processed in 18 days and sent to schools... maybe it took them that short b/c i sent the electronic version...

anyone knows what the # is up to right now???

also, Gavin, did the AADSAS lady say why they are expecting less applicants???

Just wanted to let you know that I submitted my application on-line on November 17th. It was around the 5500's.