Current applicant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chicago, IL Rush University Rush Medical College Average GPAGPA 3.72 Average MCATMCAT 510 IS tuitionIS $57,778 OOS tuitionOOS $57,778 Application feeFee $100 RMC Details Interview Feedback School Secondaries
Status
Not open for further replies.

afleming5414

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have recently decided to apply to Rush. Looking at their secondary application, I am a bit confused, especially by the following question:

"Do you have direct patient care/contact experience beyond shadowing/observing? Answering 'yes' demonstrates you have had active interactions with patients and/or clinical participation in their continuum of care"

Surely they are not asking for the same thing I already put on my primary, it would seem a bit ridiculous for them to ask for this information again.

Does anyone have any advice on how to answer this?
 
I have recently decided to apply to Rush. Looking at their secondary application, I am a bit confused, especially by the following question:

"Do you have direct patient care/contact experience beyond shadowing/observing? Answering 'yes' demonstrates you have had active interactions with patients and/or clinical participation in their continuum of care"

Surely they are not asking for the same thing I already put on my primary, it would seem a bit ridiculous for them to ask for this information again.

Does anyone have any advice on how to answer this?
Apologies for starting this, didn't quite know how this worked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.