Current Application FAQ - Links to all the important threads!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mshheaddoc

Howdy
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Application

* * 2009-2010 Application Season * * Post AACOMAS Questions HERE!!!

* * 2009-2010 Personal Statement Thread * *

* * 2009-2010 Secondary Applications Thread!! * *

* * 2009-2010 Letter of Recommendation Thread * *

* *2009-2010 "What Are My Chances/Where Should I Apply/What Should I Do" * * - Please post all questions about "What are my chances at X?", "Is my GPA/MCAT high enough for Y?", or "With these stats where should I apply?" or similar questions in this thread, including, "Should I do a post-bacc/SMP?" etc.

Interviews

SDN's D.O. school Interview Feedback: Where you can go and see what others have thought about the interviews at various schools, including questions asked and travel recommendations.

Other important threads:

AACOMAS Grade Calculation spreadsheet

List of Personal Statement readers for 2009-2010

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Members don't see this ad :)
Current applicants UPDATE!

At the top I've added 2008-2009 discussion threads. So if you want to talk about your school for the upcoming application cycle, please use those threads. We will be phasing out the 2007-2008 threads soon for previous applicants. Those threads will be kept around for reference though as many of them contain good information. The reason why we're starting new threads is because with the changing environments for every application cycle its better to go with current information and using older information for reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.