current ASMPH and UERM students and others who can help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hEaVensEnT

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys

can u tell me more about asmph and uerm?? i know asmph is new but it has a way more conducive environment to learning than uerm...is the affiliating hosp of uerm in the states good? i need help in deciding...current students pls tell me about your school thanks

Members don't see this ad.

heavensent,
we are in the both situation. but m choosing bet feu and uerm. but as far as i know, based from asking evry one, reding pamphlets and seeing the school itself, i can say that the school is small but is known fo their competitiveness in medicine. the first takers of the 2007 board garnered an everage of 90%. but the retakers pulled them down giving them a total average of 80% only. that's why feu became the third in the board (82%). i submitted an application form there and there an agreement there that your not allowed to enter fraternity during your med years in the skul. it is said that it is specialized in neuro. i dunno if its true. my classmate which is an optometrist told me that uerm is a great school and most of her classmate in optometry went to uerm to be an optha. they don't have beautiful facilities like ust but i think the quality is good. i know a doctor who graduated in uerm and is now a successful psychiatric doctor in the states(in vry good financial condition now). the docto in the admission committee is friendly. they say that uerm also has high prestige in med. thats all i can say. by the way, what's asmph?

^ ateneo school of medicine & public health.