Step I Current Consensus on new NBME practices

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

coldcase331

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Current M4 here doing some Step 1 tutoring for a couple students in my area. I'm trying to make their study schedules and make time for the practice NBME's. Back when I took it (yes I know this is dating myself) NBME 17 was a good baseline test, NBME 18 and UWSA 2 were the best predictors, and NBME 19 was a ****show to avoid. Now there's forms 20-24 that I know nothing about. What is the general consensus about the new NBME's? Is 18 and UW2 still the ones you want to save until the end?