Current EM Residents give a shout out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrQuinn

My name is Neo
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, got a little SDN love to pass along to any CURRENT EM residents or interns. Send me a PM with your email address.

Current medical students and attendings need NOT apply, just residents.

Q

Members don't see this ad.

QuinnNSU said:
Hey guys, got a little SDN love to pass along to any CURRENT EM residents or interns. Send me a PM with your email address.

Q
bizzzzzzzzzzzumpppppppppppp

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Quinn

Very Nice! Thanks for the SDN love :thumbup:

damn cordial of ya.

QuinnNSU said:

Q

Well aren't we exclusive :mad: ;)

Q - thanks man.

By the way, I never believed all that stuff that Apollyon kept saying about you and the eight-toed albino midget that he caught you with... and, even if it was true, aren't we all allowed to have a hobby?

Also, I put the .doc into DocumentsToGo for my palm and now I have something to read while on my anesthesia rotation. Just a suggestion for anyone else who has to find something useful to do for 2 hours between tubes.

ERMudPhud said:
Well aren't we exclusive :mad: ;)
If you really want to know, you get:
a FREE U2 edition Palm Pilot
penis enlargement pills
Vioxx!
and Delivery confirmation of your new flat screen TV

Q

Yeah

The vioxx is definitely great after all the action, we've been getting with those penile enlargement pills. :D

Thanks for letting us be part of your clinical research trial on the use of pharmacology in resident well being. Can't wait to hear about it at the next Scientific Forum. :laugh:

HEY Dr. Mom (official mom of SDN or so says her tag line),
Uncle Quinn has toys that he won't share with us kids. He's not playing FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sorry I am smack in the middle of surgery, just got off short call and really felt the need to be a whiney medical student for a bit. I promise it won't happen again......... I hope!

Q,

I take back all the dirty things I've said about you.

Thanks!

:love: :love: :love: Back at ya Q! :love: :love: :love:

drkp said:
HEY Dr. Mom (official mom of SDN or so says her tag line),
Uncle Quinn has toys that he won't share with us kids. He's not playing FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sorry I am smack in the middle of surgery, just got off short call and really felt the need to be a whiney medical student for a bit. I promise it won't happen again......... I hope!

Hey, I'm a med student planning on EM and an admin here & he's not sharing with me either. :(

And my biggest mom rule is no whining!! ;) But I feel you on the surgery thing...that's where I'm stuck this month, too.

Thanks Q, nice to look through on this slow overnight peds shift.

To those who weren't eligible to receive Quinn's special gift, let me just say that Quinn has once again proved that his peerless contributions to this forum stand in a class of their own. His gift was excellent in quality, astounding in quantity, and a true reflection of Quinn's unconditional generosity. Thank you Quinn! I look forward to many hours of enjoyment with them...Reeeeeeeeeoooooooooow!